Fall 2021 Update
Enrollment Services is reopening for in-person services this fall. This list will provide you with the information you need to get in-person, phone, or online assistance from one of our departments — Academic Preparation Programs (APP), Career Center, Highlander One-Stop Shop, Office of Financial Aid, Office of the Registrar, and Undergraduate Admissions (UGA). Please visit each department's website for more specific information about services offered. If you have questions about UC Riverside's fall quarter reopening plans, please visit campusreturn.ucr.edu.
Academic Preparation Programs (APP)
APP is continuing to provide services in accordance with all local, state, and federal guidance related to mitigating the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Specific programs are offering services this quarter as listed:
- Career Center Plaza
- (951) 827-3631
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Career Center is offering in-person, online, and hybrid options for students to access services during the fall quarter as listed:
- Career Fairs: Online only
- Employer Coffee Chats: In-person only
- Employer Meet Ups: Online only
- Express Career Advising: In-person and online
- Information Sessions: Hybrid and online
- Information Tables: In-person only
- Scheduled Appointments: In-person and online
- Workshops: Hybrid and online